Rooting Android Phone "Samsung Galaxy Ace"
I got my Android for a couple of months now and was stock for so long that I had to do something.
So first thing I planned to do was to root it .. 🙂
Its very simple
Attached are 2 files “root.zip” and “unroot.zip”
To root your phone – Do the following.
- Copy root.zip to your SD Card (/sdcard)
- Rename the file as update.zip
- So your file should be in /sdcard/update.zip (you can view this from any file manager you can install from the android market)
- restart phone and hold the HOME button you will enter into recovery mode. (as seen the image attached)
- select apply sdcard:update.zip
- This will root your phone you are all set for nice RnD.
To unroot your phone
- Follow the same procedure above, just replace unroot.zip to update.zip