Cats 0.8.0 just in case if I need it 🙂 ..
Here are the installation instructions:
1) Unpack the tarball into the web directory (/var/www/html,
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs, or similar). Make a symlink to
cats-0.8.0/ or rename the cats-0.8.0/ directory to cats/.
2) Start MySQL as the root user and create a new database and username.
mysql> CREATE DATABASE cats;
mysql> GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `cats`.* TO ‘cats’@'localhost’ IDENTIFIED BY ‘password’;
3) Make sure that the web server has permission to write to the
# chown apache:apache cats
# chown -R apache:apache cats-x.x.x/
# chmod 770 cats/attachments
4) Visit installwizard.php from a browser to invoke the installer. *
5) Follow the on-screen instructions.
* Tip: If the installer does not load, check to see if there is a file
called ‘INSTALL_BLOCK’ in the CATS directory. Delete it to allow the
installer to be executed.