Mac on VAIO
Installation Process (Working)
<To be Edited>
- Download the Latest iAtkos Download http://osx86.net/f36/iatkos-v7-t3199/
- Burn DVD.
- Insert and boot from the DVD.
- Create the partition and Erase it.
- Continue with installation
- Select the partition to install.
- Agree the terms and Condition.
- Select Customize.
- Select the Default setting
- Select Apple PS2 Driver in the Drivers.(This is for the Mouse and Keyboard)
- Read NOTE Below
- Then click DONE.
- Skip the Disk TEST if required.
- Installation completed and Restart. (Remove the DVD before it starts booting)
- And thats it – boot into the Mac OS X. and Enjoy 🙂
- For Nvidia Driver after the installation is completed and all the settings and post installation setup is completed.
- Enter the DVD again and install only ” Nvidia -> NVdarwin and NVInjectGo” unselect everything else.
- This will bring up the NVidia Driver accelerator working at 1024×768
Ethernet Enable How TO (Working)
- Edit the file in Directory … /system/Librarys/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleYukon.kext/Contents/Info.plist
- My Device Information : vendor 11AB and Device 4351
Marvell Yukon 88E8056 & iATKOS 10.5.1 (9B18) & GA-965P-DS4
NVidia GeForce 7400 Go (1280×800) How TO (Still under RND)
<To be Edited>
Current Scenario : NVidia Driver has been identified by the installation but the resolution is stuck with 1024×768 and the graphics is NOT accelerated very sloppy interface.
NOT workable 😦
Solution Hunting : looking into links to get a solution to get the NVidia Driver working (increase resolution from 1024×768 to 1280×800)
- iATKOS v7 Creating a NVIDIA EFI String for Nvidia 8400M G
- Guide for all nVidia boards, Manual installation
- How to set the outputs on nVidia boards, The NVCAP string (enable VGA, DVI, HDMI, TV …)
- Howto create nVidia EFI string for Geforce the simple way
- [Mac OSx86] Universal OSx86 Installer
- More Promising info here on this http://diabolik1605.com/DHF/
- NVinject http://nvinject.free.fr/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2
NOTE : Easy way to get the graphics working without the distortion(I had this – when you scroll a PDF or other window) @1024×768 is to Install NVdarwin after the installation.This will at-least have the Graphics working properly at 1024×768.